SAEC events are what we call "no nonsense" event.
They are unique in that they are geared solely towards technology
and new media professionals. Unlike similar conferences being
held around our city, SAEC confabs are free or for nominal
- Cost - either free or for a small fee to cover the foods
- Bulls Eye Networking (BEN) - Among other things, we publish
on our web site the "Who is Coming and Why List"
that helps you choose beforehand who you want to meet. Deals
are made and long-term relationships are built. Read <Bulls
Eye Networking> for more.
- Personal Advice - One-hour direct access to the guest
speaker to seek personal advice.
- Personal Pitch - One company, chosen by lottery, presents
its business FREE at each event. Read the <Past
Events> section to see previous winners.
- Straight Talk (ST) - Each event features a speaker who
provides politically incorrect, truthful information on
a pre-selected topic of value to you and your fellow Alley
entrepreneurs. We expose the myths and provide the real
"Dos and Don'ts." Read the <Straight
Talk> section to learn more and <Past
Events> to see for yourself how different it is from
any other talk.
- Our events are held monthly, generally on the second or
- More than 1000 companies have attended the past few events.
- Each event is attended by more than 150-300 CEOs, investors
and other mover and shakers of the Alley.
- You should be in the event announcement list to be notified
of the event.
- You'll need a SAEC ID to attend an event.
- Get your SAEC ID
- Join the event announcement list
to Main >>